Sustainable cleaning is not an all or nothing proposition. It's about making improvements in your cleaning program that are environmentally-preferred, and better for the health and safety of all the people that use or work in your facility.
We have identified five levels of sustainability that can help your cleaning program become more sustainable. Each level builds on the previous level.
- Level 1 - Use Environmentally-Preferred Products
- Level 2 - Invest in New Equipment with a Lower Environmental Impact Profile
- Level 3 - Implement High Performance Green Cleaning Processes and Systems
- Level 4 - Gain Third-Party Certification for Your Sustainable Cleaning Program
- Level 5 - Make Your Sustinable Cleaning Program Part of a Certified Sustainable Facility
To learn more about each Level of Clean and how Hillyard can help you, click here!